Here I go again on my own........

Monday, October 24, 2011

All's Quiet in The Neighborhood

I'm really enjoying painting these small cards.  I have some art shows in December though that I need larger pieces for.  I need to switch from tiny brushes to larger ones and I'm not wanting to make that transition!  In December you'll be able to find my work at Flip's (http://www.flipswinebar.com/) and Paseo Originals Art Gallery        (http://www.paseooriginals.com/)



It's most quiet around The Neighborhood of The Abnormals.  The Dame is gone, The Nancy back north, The Gnome, as usual, with her Ornamental for the weekend and her clan today.   I haven't seen The Leprechaun for several days now.  I did get a text from him this morning, something about a blur and feeling cold slate against his cheek.  The rant started after that.  Now I'm no stranger to rants and this made me wonder if my rants actually seem as far off to others as some of The Leprechaun's do to me.  It was about pissed off, rebellion (sounds like me), meek and servile and kicking some ass out of his way!  He was venting his frustrations at the website he frequents so unless someone is of the same mind to visit such sites, his "pissed offedness" will go off into cyber space, just like my rants, to be forgotten but leaving us feeling better for the opportunity to put it in type.  


The Flibbertigibbet has been about lately.  Quiet a bit as a matter of fact.  It has come to our attention the The Flibbertigibbet indeed has a fear of The Abnormals.  As he rounded the corner the other day, upon seeing The Gnome he backed up and waited at a distance behind a tree until The Gnome went in her cottage.  Since The Dame moved, he now brazenly gawks at her empty dwelling.  He wouldn't even venture a glance before her departure.  

No comments:

Powered By Blogger