Here I go again on my own........

Sunday, October 23, 2011

ACEO DAY 91 THE WALL OF SHAME



Well, I've wanted to do a Wall of Shame, another vent, so here's a start.  Both these cards will be for day 91, a 91a and 91b.  There seemed to be a need for more than one to start this off.  I'm sure cards for The Wall of Shame will pop up randomly.  I have several that I feel the need to start off with so over the next few days I'll be painting more.  

For anyone who is can't tell what this is, these are ticks.  The definition says it all.  

tick
noun /tik/

A parasitic arachnid that attaches itself to the skin of a terrestrial vertebrate from which it sucks blood, leaving the host when sated. Some species transmit diseases, including tularemia and Lyme disease



The first is for the insatiable appetite we all enjoy in the USA!  The second tick is for BP and their gooey work in the Gulf!  





No comments:

Powered By Blogger