Here I go again on my own........

Sunday, October 16, 2011

ACEO DAY 84


Another apple.  Maybe this is should be in support of the originators of the Occupy Wall Street movement in NYC.

Nice to sleep in my own bed and great to see my fur companion but I already miss those left behind in Santa Monica.  My thanks to The Leprechaun for my ride to The Cave.  

The Nancy stayed the night and we had a short visit from The Dame, she will possibly be moving in the next week.  The Abnormal Neighborhood, like everything else, is always changing.  

My thoughts now are not in keeping track of The Flibbertigibbet or The She Wolf, who still has the Sheriff looking for her, but on the Occupy Wall Street movement.  I still have both ears, I hate the sight of blood, especially mine, so here is where I can unload.  Back in The Cave now where I can stew with my thoughts, my posts are sure to reflect my outrage.  The Leprechaun sent a message to The Cave this morning saying his coffee pot broke.  He bought it in March of this year!  Made by GE and manufactured in China!  Thanks GE for your quality workmanship!!!!! 


No comments:

Powered By Blogger