Here I go again on my own........

Saturday, September 8, 2012


 This was an adventure much needed.  I've been wondering why I have such an unsettled feeling now but looking back over my life I realized that I've always been a gypsy of sorts.  Always looking for something different and new to experience.  My dog, Shiner, was the best companion.  It was an incredible bonding experience for us.  I can't hardly wait to get on the road again with her.  Now if I could only find someone who would like to support our travels!  Subliminal message......buy art....buy art......

You don't get to see too much of the National Parks with a pet.  You have to stay on roads, campground and such.  Still, it was wonderful.  Shiner loved all the smells in the active bear area!

Where next?  I hope this will only the be the beginning of adventures for us.  I've not seen much of the US and there is so much natural beauty to see.  I don't want to die having a list of things I wanted to see and do.  Not having someone (or enough money) to travel with has always been an issue.  I have Shiner now so money seems to be the only issue....buy art.....buy art.....  In a National Forest you can take pets anywhere so I think our next little trip might be to Arkansas to the Ouachita National Forest to hunt for crystals.  A close short trip that should not be too costly.  Shiner and I slept in the car a few nights while on the road and it actually worked for us just fine.  I guess that really means we are gypsies.  A grand title to be sure!

 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger