Here I go again on my own........

Thursday, February 9, 2012

ACEO DAY 198 ANGRY ARTIST WOULD LIKE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ROVIO



Rovio is the maker of Angry Birds.  This morning there are 608 Angry Bird items on Etsy, 16,390 on Ebay and there's really no way to judge how much else is out there.  I have been the specific target of Rovio and they forced Etsy to take down two of my ACEO cards.  This card will also be put on Etsy this morning.  Rovio can't force it's removal.  It is freedom of speech.








This is the card they removed yesterday at the insistence of Rovio.   It's Olive the Angry Artist shooting colorful freedom of expression paint balls at the conservative ass who can't deal with freedom of expression.




















This is the first card they removed.  


My creativity has only been spurred on to see just how far I can push this with Rovio.  I was a rebel when I was younger and it has only intensified with age!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger