Here I go again on my own........

Saturday, November 3, 2012

I can't keep my mouth shut.....


I have not been a fan of Chris Christie. In fact he has made my "Wall of Shame" on more than one occasion. The fact that he has supported Obama in his this devastation should have nothing to do with party politics. We all can have a firm stand on what we believe and feel but when we find ourselves the ones in dire circumstances, those may change. Republican or democrat, with the past election and the one that's coming, we all should be praying that our Commander in Chief, no matter what political party affiliation, does the best job possible in leading our country. I can guarantee you, those affected by Sandy don't care if the ones giving them aid are democrats or republicans.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger